Thursday, April 7, 2016

Welcome to my blog. My name is Yvonne Enea and love to scrapbook as well as other crafts.  I am an independent Close to my Heart consultant. I have been selling Close to my Heart for 2 years now and love this company.  yvonneenea.ctmh.com
I make kits so that you can have beautiful scrapbook pages and cards to share.  Scrap booking is a great way to showcase your memories and pass these down to future generations.

I also do custom albums, where you supply the pictures and information about them, I then put them into an album giving you the design you want without all the work or time.

I also have small albums that I can customize for you as well.  I have done baby albums, pregnancy journals, birthday, family.  The themes vary by what is wanted. I did a Dr. Who theme a year ago for a pre-teen, she loved it and I had fun doing it for her.

If you have any questions or want to chat about me doing something just send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more of your posts! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete