Monday, August 1, 2016

JBC Blog Hop - Adventure Fundamentals

Welcome to the JCB Blog Hop - Adventure Fundamentals

Each week for all of August and September we will be showing you some of the fantastic new products in the CTMH Annual Inspirations book! This book is chalk full of FANTASTIC products! I know you will be as excited about it as I am!!
This week we are showing you the Adventure Fundamentals and ALL THE NEW COLORS!! Yes, we have new colors! They are so bright and fun and vibrant! I KNOW you will love them!
If you got here thru Danielle Wagner's site you are in the right place, if you just happen to start here that's fine too we are circle so you will see the others. There are four of us this week, next week there should be more.
Our ladies work hard on their projects so please be kind, as our ladies work hard on these projects.
 
Today I'm going to so show you two layouts I did with the fundamental paper and a few cards.  I used our Daisy white card stock as the base and did a mosaic tile pattern to showcase all the different paper.  I used our new lemon and tangerine cardstock as photo mats. I used the White Daisy cardstock to make the card bases and the ribbon from the adventure ribbon pack as well as the adventure complements. For the cards I used Happy for You stamp set.  I will list all the product numbers on the bottom of the post.    
 
Adventure Fundamentals and Good Life Compliments
 
 

 

Happy for You stamp set  (C1660)
 


Adventure Fundamental and Happy for you stamp
 

using Sea Glass Cardstock,  Happy for you stamp and watercolor color pencils

Happy for You stamp and Adventure Ribbon

Adventure Ribbon, Good life compliments
 
 
Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my projects and now continue on to Michelle!

 
 
Thanks for joining us today! Please use the buttons below to hop through the Just Crazy Blessed Team Mini Blog Hop!

http://www.danyellscraps.com/2016/08/just-crazy-blessed-team-blog-hop.html
http://www.myflightsoffancy.com/new-annual-inspirations-blog-hop-week-1


Supplies:
Adventure Fundamental Pack  Z3253
Good Life Compliments  Z3264
Adventure Ribbon Pack  Z3286
Adventure Cardstock Pack X5790
Black Ink Z2805
Happy for You Stamp set  C1660
White Daisy Cardstock  1385

IN case you lost your way here's the line - up
 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the layouts! What a great way to get lots of photos and still have fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love each and every project sweetie! Fantastic artist you are! :) <3

    ReplyDelete