Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 2

So as you can tell this last week has been quiet for me here. I haven't forgotten about my blog, but life has been extra busy this last week. I'm working on trying to keep up with three businesses, selling a house and get a temporary house fixed up enough so we can live in it. It seems when I think things are going to quiet is when I get can't seem to keep up.  Between my scrapbook business and working with my on her quilting business and then trying to help my husband keep his firearm business going I'm not sure where I'm at.
We have moved so the fire arm business is just starting back up and of course I'm looking for new clients in the scrapbooking business. Then I started quilting with my mother and found I really like it. So she's teaching me the business and I'm trying to keep all three businesses online activity going and failing at all three at this point.  While we are fixing the temporary housing we are staying with my family which makes 9 people (4 generations) 1 cat (who doesn't like dogs) and 1 dog in one house. It's interesting and amazing at the same time.

So all that to say I am hoping to be able to post for the blog hop next week. Since I didn't week I would love for you to check out the others in the hop this week. You can start here at Tonya's they did amazing work this week and I hate that I missed this week.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment