Thursday, May 12, 2016

Georgie

Georgie  Workshop is done and ready to go!!



I have the cutting files all ready to go on the Georgie paper pack.  If you are interested email and I will send you an invoice, once I get payment I'll email you the files.  These files will give you the directions to make 4(2 page) layouts, and 4 cards with leftover supplies to make more.  Georgie is the cutest baby paper I've seen in awhile.  It tends to go well with the blues and yellows, however I have used purples and pinks with it, 

A wonderful kit if you are expecting or if you are related to someone expecting.
Cost is free with a $25 purchase on my site  or  $25 all cut from me  



Supply list: 
• Georgie Paper Packet #X7203B $9.95
• Pixie Thick Twine #Z3035 $3.95
• Shimmer Trim Silver #Z1799 $4.95
• (1) pieces of Sapphire Cardstock (24 sheets #Z5775 $14.50) - $.60
• (9)pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (100 sheets #Bulk158 $25.95)- $.78 or (24 sheets
#1385 $9.50) - $1.17 Note; (1) sheet of White Daisy is optional (used for adjusted sizes of
journaling space, title space, and backing of Vellum Complements images (if preferred).
• Cricut Art Booking Bundle #Z3169 $99 used for images and alphabet.

The Following Supplies are Optional
• Desert Sand Ink pad (Stamping & edge distressing) #Z2118 $5.95 (Optional)
• Sponge #Z697 $1.25 (Optional)
• Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25 (Optional)

Side note I do small baby books as well as 12 X 12 albums. I customize them to you, all that is left is for you put the pictures and journal on them.  Check out my facebook page for some photos. baby album cost depends on what size, number of pages amount of embellishments you want. 

To see the layouts more clearly Georgie Album


No comments:

Post a Comment