Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!!

Thank you to all the men and women you lost their lives so we can have a country where we are free.
There's so much going on here between packing and cleaning I seem to running non stop. I would love to be posting pictures of new kits and specials but right now I'm lucky to sit for long.  Please keep an eye open as I do promise more things to come.

My up-line has finished her Calypso kit and I will post the details here. Remember I have her permission to sell the kits. All you will need to do is make a purchase on site of $30 then email me and I will send you the cutting files. If you want the kit cut up and ready to paste together it's a little more but I won't know the price till later today when I get the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment