Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lots going on

Well that seems to be the problem these days, we are all so busy that we don't seem to have time to do nothing.  However I can tell you that my life just a bit crazier. I've been dealing with some health issues that have kept me off line, now I'm getting ready for a move out of state. What does that have to do with you? Well glad you asked. I will be moving to a much smaller house, so I have to downsize my supplies as well.  I have a lot of products not just close to my heart as I have only been selling CtmH for 2 years. The plan is to continue to sell CtmH, kits, albums I just won't be able to have a lot of the other stuff.
Long story short, sometimes I babble, sorry is I will be posting these items for sale on my facebook page and possibly on here. So stay tuned as I get going on this process. I'm still going to have days where I don't get online as I prepare for more medical appointments and procedures. Please bear with me.

I will have more kits, mini albums and supplies coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment